- This event has passed.
Talking Trade Panel Discussion: Three, Nine, 12, 17, and 20 Years Post-Graduation
March 6, 2018 at 3:30 pm - 5:00 pm
International Trade and Marketing alumni discuss their strategies for finding that first position, opportunities, challenges, and the trajectories of their career paths.
• Yelena Mogelefsky, vice president, sourcing and manufacturing, Komar Inc., and ITM adjunct instructor, ITM ’99
• Jacqueline Caterina, senior production manager, American Eagle Outfitters, ITM ’01
• Susana Mildren Mercedes, shipping and receiving manager, AeroFarms LLC, ITM ’05
• Andrea Reyes, chair, New York City Fair Trade Coalition, and ITM adjunct instructor, ITM ’09
• Elizabeth Pulos, manager, responsible sourcing and production, Macy’s, Inc., ITM ’15
Visit the panel in person on campus or join the discussion online March 6 at 3:30 by going to fitnyc.webex.com/meet/itm.
This event is open to the public.