- This event has passed.
Fall 2019 Sustainability Awareness Week
October 14, 2019 - October 18, 2019
Sustainability is a key component of FIT’s mission. During this year’s Sustainability Awareness Week, October 14 to 18, the FIT community will learn about and experience some of the recent developments in this area.
The week’s events, held at different locations on campus, include:
- Fashion as a Vehicle for Change: Building Models for Inclusive Sustainable Development talk
- The Paperless Office workshop
- Solutions for the Circular Economy: Resale/Reuse panel discussion
- green roof tours
- Greenpeace Climate Change Discussion
- Sustainability Grants workshops
- green market, workshops, and pop-ups
For a full schedule of events, please visit fitnyc.edu/saw.
The week of events is sponsored by the FIT Sustainability Council.
Most of these events are for the FIT community only; for public events, see individual events listed in the FIT calendar.